You need a headline
And a tagline
A monthly membership that brings autoimmune experts in the areas of nutrition, movement and nervous system support together under one roof with one focus …
To empower women & families living with autoimmune in their own health & wellbeing by teaching proven techniques that will help you move, eat, breathe, laugh and connect more with life and your loved ones.
Sign up for Founding Members exclusive and introductory pricing.
In The Collective, you’ll learn how to …
1 - Bond With Autoimmune Nutrition
Proven autoimmune nutrition and micronutrient guidance that specifically addresses energy, nervous system, immune and digestive imbalances that are common with autoimmune conditions. This includes simple meal solutions, tips, recipes and done-for-you meal plans.
2 - Bond With Breath & Body
Proven yoga, meditation & breathwork techniques that directly target and calm nervous system imbalances that are directly linked with the immune system, inflammation, anxiety and mood swings. This includes recorded classes and training specific to the autoimmune body and suitable for all body types and levels of experience.
3 - Bond With Reality-Based Life Strategies
Tools and talks with industry experts to help you navigate various aspects of living with chronic illness (work, family, hormones, beauty, finances, time management, home, pain management).
Experts + Monthly Focus = A Simple Path To Follow
Maybe you’ve thought about working with an expert, but aren’t sure who is best for your needs.
Or maybe you’re working with a naturopath, holistic, functional or integrative doctor, and want more day-to-day guidance on how to implement changes at home.
Either way, the Bond With Health Autoimmune Collective fills a much needed gap with practical, how-to guidance for creating meaningful change … so you finally feel in control of your body and life.
Finally a holistic plan that is financially accessible
The Bond With Health Autoimmune Collective provides high value & scientifically proven resources for women (& their families) with autoimmune who want to use holistic strategies to help increase energy, decrease inflammation and improve physical & emotional resilience.
Each month, we release professional guidance on nutrition, movement and breathwork to help you improve not only your inflammation, but also the way you metabolize stress (the way your body reacts to the physical and emotional agitators in your daily life).
This is important because autoimmune is a lifelong reality ... yet, it doesn't have to control the quality of your life. When you learn how to eat and live in a way that is supportive for autoimmune ... from a place of knowledge and empowerment ... that's when you stop feeling like you’re always reacting to your health or a crisis.
The membership is intended to complement medical treatment and/or functional medicine/naturopathic recommendations (not replace them). We are often told by clients that we are the “missing piece” in their health team. The purpose is to create a sense of community and collaboration through education so we (as women) can support each other and our families in our healing journeys.
Feel confident in having a road map to help you improve inflammation and overall resilience.
- So you know what your body needs at any time or place
- So you can confidently show up for the people who depend on you
- So you can continue to work and contribute to household finances
- So you can be more active with family, friends and in your community
- So you can teach your families new habits to help break the generational chain of autoimmune
Who are your experts?
This passion-driven project is the heartfelt brainchild of Vanessa Bond, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and AIP coach. Frustrated by the lack of affordable options for professionally-guided care, Vanessa decided to partner with other like-minded professionals to combine expertise and serve a greater purpose.
Vanessa Bond brings not only 10 years of clinical experience to the Collective, she also brings the perspective of having her own autoimmune family. Vanessa is the mom of a teen with a rare rheumatic auto-inflammatory condition called CRMO (it’s similar to RA or JIA). The nutrition and health strategies she shares in this membership were key in changing the trajectory of her daughter’s health. These are also the strategies she uses in her private practice and in her group coaching programs
Loraine Burt is a Certified Yoga Instructor (Esther Myers), children’s author (Unicorn Caitie), mom to two amazing young adults, and a Toronto District School Board approved instructor. With a background in HR, her passion is helping women and families live more mindful, healthy and productive lives.
Kristin Wedding is a Certified Professional Health and Wellness Coach (CPHWC) and Yoga Teacher (The Hub) with additional training in yoga for depression, anxiety and stress management. Kristin’s expertise in breathwork for autoimmune and trauma combined with her role as a busy mom AND living well with MS is a special combination that is hard to find in the autoimmune community.
As women with autoimmune in our own lives, we know that you already have a lot on your plate and you need something simple to fit into your life. We also know that in order for people to be successful in creating change (and stick with it), they can only focus on one thing at a time.
Each month, this membership provides an intentional FOCUS in each of our holistic pillars along with simple action steps you can follow at your own pace and integrate into your already full life … it’s not extra. Every step is strategic and builds on each month’s successes.
#1 Autoimmune Nutrition
Recorded classes, tips, recipes and done-for-you meal plans you can use with your busy family (all are either modified “Anti-Inflammatory” or The Autoimmune Protocol)
#2 Breath & Body Movement:
Recorded breath, restorative yoga, yoga flows and meditation classes that are specific to the autoimmune body and suitable for all body types and levels of experience. You can do these in bed, at the office, at the playground, in the car.
#3 Reality Bits & Bites:
Bonus training, handouts and/or guest speakers on various topics relating to living with chronic illness (hormones, work, parenting, socializing, mental health, etc.)
- Two live group coaching calls per month with our experts to answer your questions
- Short intentional video and audio trainings (who has time to watch hours and hours or trainings?)
- A private member community and discussion board (NOT on facebook) where you can post your questions and get feedback
- An easy-to-use app where you can access all membership materials at your fingertips
Is this really for you?
YES! If you WANT to ...
- Learn the skills you need to live well and thrive with autoimmune, and not feel like you're always reacting to your health
- Learn from vetted professionals instead of searching the Internet
- Learn what foods are best for your body using one of two scientifically proven nutritional paths
- Increase your energy and focus for your loved ones
- Create a positive relationship with food while reducing digestive discomfort that can cause gas, bloat, unpredictable bowel movements
- Improve range of motion and movement while reducing joint/muscle discomfort
NO! If ...
- You've been advised by your medical doctor to not change your diet and lifestyle for whatever reason
- You're looking for a quick fix or magical supplement for your autoimmune
- You have been told to follow Low FODMAP (this is not a low FODMAP approach)
- You aren’t willing to invest a minimum of 3 months into your long term health
- You aren’t ready to make the necessary changes to naturally improve inflammation and resilience
- You’re under 18 years of age
Will you join our community?
Lori truly understands …
"If you are experiencing chronic pain and/or nervous system issues, you will appreciate Lori’s incredibly warm and caring approach combined with her focus on safety, soothing, and healing. Lori truly understands that mindfulness, combined with science-backed breathing techniques, are critical in terms of guiding people toward safe, pain-free, and restorative movement and meditation. Lori’s holistic approach respects the connections between the body and the mind and she knows how to help people feel calmer, stronger, healthier. Lori is one of those very special people whose positive energy alone is healing."
- Karen J
“I have been a student of Lori’s restorative practice for over 7 years. Learning restorative yoga and mindfulness from Lori has truly been life changing for me. I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic pain. Some days are much tougher than others and the breath and movement tools I have learned from Lori are now part of my every day life. I’m so grateful for her patience, her calm gentle encouragement and her positive energy. I encourage anyone with chronic pain to try Lori’s classes. The mind body connection is real and powerful!!”
- Tanya H
Let’s Take A Look At What’s Inside …
YOUR WELCOME PACKAGE:
MONTH ONE: MORNING ROUTINES & CONNECTING WITH YOUR BODY
MONTH TWO: EVENING ROUTINE & LETTING GO
MONTH THREE: DAYTIME & STAYING GROUNDED
MONTH FOUR AND BEYOND:
Vanessa's approach is very different …
"Vanessa is compassionate, informative, and motivating. Her programs are set in a way that you are gradually changing and improving your diet and lifestyle. She helped me stay on track, by providing me the ‘pep’ talk I needed to push through, especially on the days or weeks I just wanted to give up. I don’t think I would have been so successful without her and her amazing programs."
- Client with RA, Lupus, Sjogren’s
"Vanessa's approach is very different from my previous experiences. I am a perfectionist and therefore in the past I would jump in 100% with a new eating plan and try to be perfect. However, with Vanessa's approach she got me to start introducing a healthier eating plan very slowly. This helped me to build a better relationship with food. Another big difference for me was that she created a protocol that was flexible to suit my specific needs. The flexibility was very helpful for me, since it continued to support me to be healthier, but I didn't feel deprived or too overwhelmed (like I did in the past). I also liked her level headed approach between the medical and holistic industry. Again, it was a good balance between the two and not the one or the other approach."
- Karin R (Hashimoto’s, RA and Type 2 Diabetes)
Wait... what's included again?
Total Monthly Value: $932
Research-Focused Nutritional Education
(Monthly Value: $147)
Deep dives into proven anti-inflammatory nutrition including foods to love, foods to be mindful of, supplementation & the importance of nutrient density to clear up confusion as to which nutrients are best for YOU, including videos, handouts, worksheets.
You’ll learn exactly how to build meals for yourself and your family using the Autoimmune Rebuild Triad starting with one of two nutritional paths.
Nutrient Dense Recipes & Reality-Based Meal Planning
(Monthly Value = $199)
Fast, simple, delicious anti-inflammatory recipe books & DFY meal plans that have a strong focus on improving nutrient density
- Anti-Inflammatory (gluten, dairy, soy, sugar and nightshade free) for beginners
- The Autoimmune Protocol (grain, dairy, egg, legume, nightshade, nut/seed, sugar free) for those who with multiple foods allergies/sensitivities
- Monthly instruction to put it all together while also feeding other family members
Community Support & Guidance
(Value = $399)
Community for motivation and implementation:
- 2 Live Coaching Calls Per Month with our community experts so you can ask questions
- Community Discussion Board (not Facebook) to post Qs & connect with other like-minded members
Body Work To Renourish The Nervous System
(Value = $187)
Proven yoga, meditation and breathwork techniques and instruction for autoimmune bodies and all levels (beginner or advanced):
- Instructional breakdown of yoga postures, why/how they support health
- Practical seated classes appropriate for the office, home, at the park, on the go
- Monthly Meditations to set intentions
- You can’t YouTube these trainings as they are created specifically for this community and autoimmune bodies
Because you're beautiful
(Value = PRICELESS)
- Food Swaps & Pantry Solutions
- Dessert recipes (food should be fun)
- Done for you meal plans shared each month, including a grocery list
- Special considerations for autoimmune kids & teens
- The opportunity to lock into a founding members price for the lifetime of your subscription
Working with Kristin has been truly life changing …
"Working with Kristin has been truly life changing for me! The first big shift is I'm not as stressed. Stress was the number one thing that exacerbated my symptoms. I was doing all those various diets and it wasn't working. I realized my symptoms were showing up because of stress. Now I know how to process it and release it from my body."
- Bridget C.
"The breath pattern Kristin taught me has gotten me back to sleep at night without playing back 20 scenarios in my mind and exhausting myself 30 minutes before the alarm goes off."
- Marianne B
WHY JOIN NOW?
Quite simply - there isn’t anything like this for autoimmune in the health and wellness industry with this value and at this price.
For our initial launch, we are looking for a select group of motivated women who are ready to take action this fall so that by December, you will feel more connected and confident in your body and your ability to navigate whatever life has in store.
Founding members will have the opportunity to lock in at a founders price of $47 Canadian.
In exchange, we ask for a three month commitment, monthly feedback so we can continue to improve membership content, plus testimonials we can use in future communications when we re-open enrollment later this fall.
Will you join us?