Improve Fatigue, Energy & Inflammation So You Can Stand Strong & Confident In Your Health
The Integrative Autoimmune Network (formerly The Bond With Health Collective) is a monthly membership that helps you improve fatigue, reduce inflammation, and build physical/mental strength, so you feel confident in your body and ability to live well while living with a chronic illness.
In The Network, we target & calm nutrition and lifestyle imbalances, along with root causes for autoimmune inflammation and flares. These imbalances show up in everyday life as extreme fatigue, inflamed joints and muscles, headaches, weight challenges and digestive distress (gas, bloating) which can impact your career, ability to feel present for your family, range of motion, ability to exercise and your overall stress resilience.
Using scientifically proven techniques , we are able to help our members identify their unique nutrition and lifestyle triggers, and find solutions they can integrate into their daily lives ... things you CAN control to ensure you're not aggravating your disease or symptoms.
You’ll learn …
1 - What Foods & Supplements Are Best For Your Autoimmune
You want your energy back so you can do more for yourself and those you care about. That's why our professional nutrition guidance specifically targets & restores imbalances that disrupt your energy, nervous system, immune system and gut health. We use the Autoimmune Nutrition Triad and provide simple solutions like meal ideas, cooking tutorials, recipes, done-for-you meal plans. We also host deep dives into supplements, super foods and other aspects of nutrition that are essential for autoimmune warriors to live well.
2 - How To Move & Restore Stress
You want to be more active, yet there are days when it's difficult to tie your shoes. This is why we provide proven yoga, meditation & breath techniques specific for autoimmune bodies and all levels of expertise. We help you target and calm nervous system imbalances which are directly linked with the immune response, inflammation and mood/outlook. Doing so gently rebuilds physical strength and mental fortitude when combined with nutrition.
3 - Reality-Based Life Strategies
Tools and talks with our Network of industry experts to help you navigate various aspects of living with chronic illness (gut health, hormones, work, family, environmental toxins, pain management, etc) because we know that learning how to thrive with autoimmune is a life skill and bone broth can only do so much.
Experts + Monthly Action Steps = Predictable Results
We understand it is hard to stay motivated & consistent when you don't have a support system at home, or you're waiting weeks/months to see your specialist.
The Integrative Autoimmune Network is here for you 7-days a week, creating meaningful and lasting change at home … so you feel supported and in control of your body and life.
As one of our members said, "I've learned more in one month than I have in two years."
A professional integrative health plan that is affordable
Too often, people pay up for programs and experience amazing results, but then six months later, they are back at square one.
Why? Because life can pull you in a million directions OR you have only addressed ONE aspect for autoimmune, never really pulling things together in a way that is sustainable and makes sense for their busy lives.
With live calls and new materials each month, our members are telling us that we are the missing piece from their previous health plans ... ongoing access to professionals that doesn't cost a fortune.
“I knew I needed more than just medication. I had tried some dietary changes on my own with help of a dietician. None helped much. I like that the Network includes nutrition advice, but also yoga and breathwork, and that it is affordable. I have no extended medical and I don't have a large budget.” (Monika, Lymphocytic Colitis)
We created this membership with this just in mind. Autoimmune shouldn't have to put someone into medical debt or force someone to choose between their health or mortgage.
Feel confident in having a professional plan, access to experts & a community to help you reach your health goals
- Know what your body needs at any time or place so you can work proactively on your health and the things within your control instead of feeling like you're always reacting to a crisis or new symptom
- Confidently show up for the people who depend on you at home, work, church and your community
- Continue to work and contribute to household finances, minimizing sick days or medical leaves
- Be more active with family, friends and in your community, improving range of motion, strength and endurance
- Teach your family new habits to help break the generational chain of autoimmune - the expression of genes is related to epigenetics (nutrition, environment, lifestyle)
Who are your integrative autoimmune experts?
This is a passion project of Vanessa Bond, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and AIP Certified Coach. Frustrated by the lack of affordable options for professionally-guided care, Vanessa decided to partner with other like-minded professionals to combine expertise and serve a greater purpose.
Vanessa Bond, BA, CNP, AIP Certified Coach brings both 10 years of clinical experience to The Network, along with the perspective of having her own autoimmune family. Vanessa is the mom of a teen with a rare rheumatic auto-inflammatory condition called CRMO (it’s similar to RA or JIA). The nutrition and health strategies she shares in this membership were key in changing the trajectory of her daughter’s health. These are also the strategies she uses in her private practice and in her group coaching programs
Loraine Burt, BA, is a Certified Yoga Instructor (Esther Myers), children’s author (Unicorn Caitie), mom to two amazing young adults, and a Toronto District School Board approved instructor. With a background in employee health benefits, her passion is helping women and families live more mindful, healthy and productive lives.
Kristin Wedding, MA is the CEO of Vyana Wellness & Yoga, a Certified Wellness Coach, Registered Yoga Teacher, and Pause Breathwork Facilitator. She has been living well with multiple sclerosis and chronic pain for 10 years. In her own experience and after working with hundreds of autoimmune women, she believes stress is one of the biggest root drivers of autoimmune and its physical, mental, and emotional symptoms. Kristin’s expertise developing yoga and breathwork practices for autoimmune, stress, and trauma combined with her role as a busy mom AND thriving with MS is a special combination that is hard to find in the autoimmune community.
As women with autoimmune in our own lives, we know you have a full life and you need simple, proven solutions to fit into your schedule.
Each month, The Network provides an intentional FOCUS in each of our core areas, along with simple action steps you can follow at your own pace.
Each step is strategically selected by our team of experts and is a progressive approach to rebuilding energy and physical/mental strength.
It's specifically designed to integrate into your life and medical treatment, keeping you focused on what you can control at home.
Professionally Guided Autoimmune Nutrition
Recorded & live nutrition trainings, recipes, meal plans, cooking tutorials so you can cook with confidence in knowing you're eating what's best for your body. Our meal plans include two proven nutritional streams for autoimmune: A Supercharged Anti-Inflammatory Diet (a Mediterranean/ITIS approach) or The Autoimmune Protocol (AIP for those who want a gut-focused approach).
Professionally Guided Breath, Meditation & Movement Practices
Recorded & live breath, restorative yoga, yoga flows and meditation classes that are specific to autoimmune bodies and suitable for all body types and levels of experience. You can do these in bed, at the office, at the playground or in the car.
Deep Dives Into Autoimmune & Women's Health
Bonus deep-dive masterclass trainings, how-to-guides, and guest speakers on various topics relating to chronic illness (gut health, hormones, virus, mold, work, parenting, socializing, mental health, etc.)
- Two live group coaching calls per month with our experts to answer your questions, along with guest speakers from the autoimmune health industry
- Short, focused videos and audios trainings (who has time to watch hours and hours of trainings?)
- A built-in private member community forum (NOT Facebook) where you can connect with other members and get feedback from our experts
- An easy-to-use app to access all membership materials at your fingertips while you're one the go (grocery store, doctor's office, playground, work)
Is this really for you?
YES! If you WANT to ...
- Learn the skills you need to live well with autoimmune, and not feel like you're always reacting to your health
- Have access to vetted professionals instead of searching the Internet
- Learn what foods are best for your body using one of two scientifically proven nutritional paths for rheumatic conditions, IBD and MS
- Improve your fatigue and increase your energy and focus for your loved ones
- Create a positive relationship with food while reducing digestive discomfort that can cause gas, bloat, unpredictable bowel movements
- Improve range of motion, strength with a gentle yoga practice while also reducing joint/muscle discomfort
- Improve your outlook and mental fortitude / stress resilience while living with autoimmune
NO! If ...
- You've been advised by your medical doctor to not change your diet and lifestyle for whatever reason
- You're looking for a quick fix or magical supplement for your autoimmune
- You have been told to follow Low FODMAP (this is not a low FODMAP approach)
- You aren’t willing to invest a minimum of 3 months into your long term health
- You aren’t ready to make the necessary changes to naturally improve inflammation and resilience
- You’re under 18 years of age
Will you join The Integrative Autoimmune Network?
Lori truly understands …
"If you are experiencing chronic pain and/or nervous system issues, you will appreciate Lori’s incredibly warm and caring approach combined with her focus on safety, soothing, and healing. Lori truly understands that mindfulness, combined with science-backed breathing techniques, are critical in terms of guiding people toward safe, pain-free, and restorative movement and meditation. Lori’s holistic approach respects the connections between the body and the mind and she knows how to help people feel calmer, stronger, healthier. Lori is one of those very special people whose positive energy alone is healing."
- Karen J
“I have been a student of Lori’s restorative practice for over 7 years. Learning restorative yoga and mindfulness from Lori has truly been life changing for me. I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic pain. Some days are much tougher than others and the breath and movement tools I have learned from Lori are now part of my every day life. I’m so grateful for her patience, her calm gentle encouragement and her positive energy. I encourage anyone with chronic pain to try Lori’s classes. The mind body connection is real and powerful!!”
- Tanya H, Fibromyalgia
Let’s Take A Look At What’s Inside …
YOUR WELCOME PACKAGE:
MONTH ONE: MORNING ROUTINES & CONNECTING WITH YOUR BODY
MONTH TWO: EVENING ROUTINE & LETTING GO
MONTH THREE: CALMING MID-DAY CHAOS & STAYING GROUNDED
MONTH FOUR AND BEYOND:
Vanessa's approach is very different …
"Vanessa is compassionate, informative, and motivating. Her programs are set in a way that you are gradually changing and improving your diet and lifestyle. She helped me stay on track, by providing me the ‘pep’ talk I needed to push through, especially on the days or weeks I just wanted to give up. I don’t think I would have been so successful without her and her amazing programs."
- Victoria S, RA, Lupus, Sjogren’s
"Vanessa's approach is very different from my previous experiences. I am a perfectionist and therefore in the past I would jump in 100% with a new eating plan and try to be perfect. However, with Vanessa's approach she got me to start introducing a healthier eating plan very slowly. This helped me to build a better relationship with food. Another big difference for me was that she created a protocol that was flexible to suit my specific needs. The flexibility was very helpful for me, since it continued to support me to be healthier, but I didn't feel deprived or too overwhelmed (like I did in the past). I also liked her level headed approach between the medical and holistic industry. Again, it was a good balance between the two and not the one or the other approach."
- Karin R (Hashimoto’s, RA and Type 2 Diabetes)
Wait... what's included again?
Total Monthly Value: $932
Research-Focused Nutritional Guidance
(Monthly Value: $147)
Deep dives into proven anti-inflammatory & autoimmune nutrition including foods to love, foods to be mindful of, supplementation & the importance of nutrient density to clear up confusion as to which nutrients are best for YOU, including videos, handouts, worksheets.
Nutrient Dense Recipes & Reality-Based Meal Planning
(Monthly Value = $199)
Fast, simple, delicious anti-inflammatory recipe books & DFY meal plans that have a strong focus on improving nutrient density
- Anti-Inflammatory (gluten, dairy, soy, sugar and nightshade free) for beginners
- The Autoimmune Paleo Protocol - AIP (grain, dairy, egg, legume, nightshade, nut/seed, sugar free) for those who with multiple foods allergies/sensitivities
- Monthly instruction to put it all together while also feeding other family members
Live Community Support & Guidance
(Value = $399)
Community for motivation and implementation:
- 2 Live Coaching Calls Per Month with our community experts so you can ask questions, plus monthly health/wellness guest speakers
- Guest speakers on subjects that matter to members
- Community Forum (not Facebook) to post Qs & connect with other like-minded members
Scientifically Proven Breath & Movement To Target The Nervous & Immune Systems
(Value = $187)
Proven yoga, meditation and breathwork techniques and instruction for autoimmune bodies and all levels (beginner or advanced):
- Instructional breakdown of yoga postures, why/how they support health
- Practical seated classes appropriate for the office, home, at the park, on the go
- Monthly Meditations to set intentions
- You can’t YouTube these trainings as they are created specifically for this community and autoimmune bodies
Because you're beautiful
(Value = PRICELESS)
- Food Swaps & Pantry Solutions
- Dessert recipes (food should be fun)
- Done for you meal plans shared each month, including a grocery list
- Special considerations for autoimmune kids & teens
- Bonus trainings and pop-up live classes
Working with Kristin has been truly life changing …
"Working with Kristin has been truly life changing for me! The first big shift is I'm not as stressed. Stress was the number one thing that exacerbated my symptoms. I was doing all those various diets and it wasn't working. I realized my symptoms were showing up because of stress. Now I know how to process it and release it from my body."
- Bridget C, MS
"The breath pattern Kristin taught me has gotten me back to sleep at night without playing back 20 scenarios in my mind and exhausting myself 30 minutes before the alarm goes off."
- Marianne B
WHY JOIN NOW?
Quite simply - there isn’t anything like this for autoimmune in the health and wellness industry with this value and at this price.
We are also looking for a select group of motivated women who are ready to take action this winter who will have the opportunity to participate in a symptoms tracking study, working in a small VIP group scenario with Vanessa as part of a health industry study.
In exchange, we ask for a three month commitment, monthly feedback so we can continue to improve membership content.
Will you join us?