Improve Energy, Inflammation & Metabolism With 3 Proven, Natural Steps For Autoimmune
Learn what work on at home so you experience better results when you go back to the specialist.
Wednesday, June 7, 8pm EST
Hosted By Vanessa Bond, BA, CNP (bio below)
Spots are limited. With registration, you acknowledge you will be added to my email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
This masterclass discusses 3 root causes for fatigue, pain & metabolic imbalances, and provides action steps to help overcome them:
- Nutritional Deficiencies (essential vitamins, minerals, macros & food sensitivities)
- Digestive Function (Enzyme deficiencies and bacterial/yeast overgrowth)
- Nervous System Overload (your stress response which impacts blood sugar, sex hormones, thyroid and fat storage)
Those who attend the live class, will also receive a couple helpful bonuses.
This session is 100% live meeting (vs webinar) which means ... you'll be able to un-mute and ask questions.
This Class Is For You IF:
- You want to improve pain, energy or metabolism in the next 3-6 months using research-based food & lifestyle support.
- You have a diagnosed autoimmune that causes a lot of joint or muscle pain (RA, AS, PsA, Lupus, Fibro, Inflammatory Arthritis, MCT, Crohn's, Colitis, Celiac, Thyroid)
- You're doing everything the doctors are telling you ... and you're still not seeing the results you would like.
- You're confused by all the natural health information out there and would like to learn from a professional.
- You want easy solutions that fit into your life.
Meet Your Host - Vanessa Bond
My mission is to make natural and integrative health EASY and accessible to the autoimmune community so you have simple action steps to follow to improve your autoimmune-associated pain, fatigue, digestive and weight challenges.
I'm a Certified Nutritional Practitioner by trade with 10 years clinical experience, serving women, men and children with a wide range of inflammatory issues, including autoimmune.
I'm also a mom of a 16-year-old warrior who is thriving as she manages a rare auto-inflammatory bone disease called CRMO. I understand the everyday realities of managing a busy family on top of having to push through pain, cancel outings, take time off work and feel limited in your body and life.
I understand solutions need to fit into your life.
I've held my own child's hand on her road to recovery and have helped 100s of clients reclaim their bodies. I'm here to tell you that you CAN do something to help your own pain, fatigue and weight challenges with autoimmune. It doesn't need to be difficult.
If my child can do it, I know you can too.LET'S GET STARTED!