3 Straightforward Ways To Improve Pain, Energy And Metabolism For Rheumatic & Arthritic Disease
Tuesday, February 28, 8pm EST
Hosted By Vanessa Bond, BA, CNP, NNCP, (bio below)
Spots are limited
This Class Is For You IF:
- You want to improve joint/bone/digestive pain, energy or metabolism in the next 3-6 months.
- You have a diagnosed autoimmune or disease that causes a lot of joint or muscle pain (RA, AS, PsA, Lupus, Fibro, Inflammatory Arthritis, MCT, Crohn's, Colitis, Celiac, Hashimoto's)
- You're doing everything the doctors are telling you ... and you're still not seeing the results you would like.
- You're confused by all the natural health information out there and would like to learn from a professional.
- You want easy solutions that fit into your life.
The root causes for autoimmune is complex - but finding what works for you doesn't need to be confusing or difficult. It's actually quite straightforward when you strategically correct:
- Nutritional imbalances (food sensitivities vs nutrient density)
- Digestive imbalances (gut health issues)
- Nervous system dysregulation (which influences hormones)
These are things that complement your medical treatment, which can make all the difference in getting you out of the cycle of pain > exhaustion faster than relying on medication alone. They also don't require expensive tests or months of waiting around ... you can do these things NOW.
Those who attend the live class, will also receive a couple helpful bonuses. This session is 100% live, you'll be able to un-mute and ask questions.
See you there!
Meet Your Host - Vanessa Bond
My mission is to make natural health EASY and accessible to the autoimmune community so you are empowered and knowledgeable in your own health and wellbeing.
I'm a Certified Nutritional Practitioner and AIP Certified Coach with 10 years clinical experience, serving women, men and children with a wide range of inflammatory issues, including autoimmune.
I'm also a mom of a 16-year-old warrior who is thriving as she manages a rare auto-inflammatory bone disease called CRMO. I understand the everyday realities of managing a busy family on top of a chronic illness because that's the life I live too.
Solutions need to fit into your life.
I'm here to tell you that you CAN do something to help your own pain, fatigue and weight challenges with autoimmune. It doesn't need to be difficult. If my child can do it, I know you can too.LET'S GET STARTED!