If ever there was a reason...
Hi, I'm Vanessa Bond
CEO of Bond With Health Inc, Founder of The Integrative Autoimmune Network
I first became a Certified Nutritional Practitioner to overcome my own health goals (IBS, eczema, elevated RH factor, undiagnosed IBD). But then in 2018, my daughter was diagnosed with an ultra rare rheumatic condition called CRMO (similar to JIA or RA). While genetics is a very strong component of her condition, nutrition, lifestyle, digestion and nervous system support have been MAJOR factors in helping her control her symptoms and ensure her disease doesn't dictate her life.
While I serve many different types of clients (men, women and children), today, the majority of my practice is focused on helping women (& their families) target inflammation and imbalances that show up as fatigue, chronic pain, digestive issues, skin outbreaks and weight gain. I use a combination of evidence-based nutrition, supplement and lifestyle planning to help my private clients and members of The Integrative Autoimmune Solution realize their goals and feel confident in their bodies.
It's my personal mission to help bridge the gap between medical and integrative care for those with autoimmune or other inflammatory conditions so you're not left wondering what to do or who to turn to for help. I would like to see an increase in nutritional research for autoimmune and ensure every person receives an integrative care road map when you are first diagnosed so you know exactly what you can do to help control your disease alongside your medical treatment.
Some quick credentials (because experience matters):
In addition to my BA in political science and french and diploma in corporate communications, I'm also a graduate of The Institute of Holistic Nutrition, requiring 700+ hours of in class training and co-op.
- On graduation, I worked at one of Canada's leading professional grade supplements companies that manufactures nutraceuticals, homeopathics, herbals.
- My client-based training began in two of Toronto's top naturopathic clinics where I supported clinic patients with a wide variety of conditions, including adrenal fatigue, weight loss, PMS, skin health, cancer, autoimmune and metabolic syndrome
- I have additional training & certification in AIP nutrition, gut health (IBS, IBD, SIBO, Canada, Parasites), endocrinology and nutrition, fat loss, blood sugar balancing, energy medicine and live cell analysis.
- I am also back at IHN as an Advisor to their student clinic, helping future nutritionists create their first-ever, real-person client protocols.
- I am a member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners, which qualifies many employee benefits packages for insurance claims.
I currently collaborate with health care teams, including naturopathic & functional doctors, along with other healthcare professionals, including fitness, chiropractic and mindset experts
Get started with these resources
Schedule an introductory call to explore gaps in your current health plan and how an evidence based nutrition plan can help complement your medical treatment for faster, better results.