If ever there was a reason...
Hi, I'm Vanessa Bond
CEO of Bond With Health Inc, Founder of The Integrative Autoimmune Network
I first became a Certified Nutritional Practitioner to overcome my own health goals (IBS, eczema, elevated RH factor, undiagnosed IBD). But then in 2018, my daughter was diagnosed with an ultra rare rheumatic condition called CRMO (similar to JIA or RA) and our whole world changed overnight.
Nutrition, lifestyle, digestion and nervous system support have been MAJOR factors in helping her stay in control her symptoms and ensure her disease doesn't dictate her life.
Today, the majority of my practice is focused on helping women (& their families) target inflammation and imbalances that show up as fatigue, chronic pain, digestive issues, skin outbreaks and weight gain. I use a combination of research-based nutrition, supplement and lifestyle planning to help my private clients and members of The Integrative Autoimmune Network realize their goals and feel confident in their bodies.
It's my personal mission to help bridge the gap between medical and integrative care for those with autoimmune or other inflammatory conditions so you're not left wondering what to do or who to turn to for help. I would like to see an increase in nutritional research for autoimmune and ensure every person receives an integrative care road map when you are first diagnosed so you know exactly what you can do to help control your disease alongside your medical treatment.
Some quick credentials (because experience matters):
In addition to my BA in political science and french and diploma in corporate communications, I'm also a graduate of The Institute of Holistic Nutrition, requiring 700+ hours of in class training and co-op.
- On graduation, I worked at one of Canada's leading professional grade supplements companies that manufactures nutraceuticals, homeopathics, herbals.
- My client-based training began in two of Toronto's top naturopathic clinics where I supported clinic patients with a wide variety of conditions, including adrenal fatigue, weight loss, PMS, skin health, cancer, autoimmune and metabolic syndrome
- I have additional training & certification in AIP nutrition, gut health (IBS, IBD, SIBO, Canada, Parasites), endocrinology and nutrition, fat loss, blood sugar balancing, energy medicine and live cell analysis.
- I am also back at IHN as an Advisor to their student clinic, helping future nutritionists create their first-ever, real-person client protocols.
- I am a member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners, which qualifies many employee benefits packages for insurance claims.
I currently collaborate with health care teams, including naturopathic & functional doctors, along with other healthcare professionals, including fitness, chiropractic and mindset experts
Get started with these resources
Affordable Nutrition, Exercise & Stress Support For Autoimmune
A whole-body membership that helps women with autoimmune feel supported, focused and empowered in your health, so you have less physical symptoms and more opportunities to feel productive, independent and in control ... connected with your body & life.
Book Your Free Call & Identify Gaps In Your Plan
This may include accountability or other issues like - unidentified food sensitivities, not eating enough of the right types of food, supplements, stress, digestive imbalances - and how you can move your health forward with accountability & a proven plan.
Free Guide: How To Improve Inflammation & Energy With Autoimmune
Learn about The Autoimmune Fatigue Trifecta and what most plans are missing in order to feed & fuel your immune, digestive and nervous systems with intention.